Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am Yours, Save Me.

You'd think I'd be worried about what steps follow after these. 
I would have assumed that much in my past, but no more.
Assurance, I tread on. Peace, I daydream unendingly of what is to be,
what I am, Eternity, my head rests. Sorrow that once purged my 
soul of joy has released my heart from the chains that bound it, I 
am free. Freedom is the song of my lips. As the chains fell, chills ran
through my veins, my heart leapt as if it beat for the first time. 
My chest heaved I breathed afresh, anew, for the first.
I take it all in, I am filled, and still there is boundlessness.
Overshadowed, fallen over, I am masked by my maker, and
stored in a crested place of gold & etched glass. As if He were
to say, "My Treasure of Great & Valuable Worth". His eyes meet
mine, light reflects off my person, and scatters hitting various 
objects that once seemed nonexistent, they are revealed. 
Caught in between living a dream & Waking in Hell. They know 
who they are. Shame & Misery stricken their souls, they see 
the true colors of short comings. Fallen. The light reflected warms 
the soil under their feet. They feel pleasure. He is delighted & They
are broken. Shadows fall from His presence. With a whisper it
gently find them and takes them up. They are owned. Veiled.
Protected. Adored. They are now added to the highest places.
Neighbors. Living with the same focus. "Beauty that made this Heart 
adore you" and Beauty that loved me first, housing me, using me.
I know not where I walk, but I walk with confidence that I am Christ's,
and where I go there He is also. Being used instrumentally building 
His Kingdom. What a Jewel of a Mission!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is incredible. Thanks for sharing this!