Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Its been far too long friends.

So yes sadly I have not had the time I used to, in order to blog whats happening in my life. I hope to get back in the swing of things by posting every month or so, I miss this part of my life.

Some future topics I hope to discuss will be:

  • The Clash, What I learned from each session and how they are now affecting my life in a day by day setting.
  • Ravi Zacarias and what I learned from his discussion on Heaven, Hell & Middle Ground.
  • My Life Testimony.
  • What we are delving into as a church body in the Letter of Ephesians, and how specifically I see this sermon studies changing my heart and the heart of our church body.
  • And Finally, Quite times, Monday Night Bible Study, Open Discussions, and Caregroup Conversations.

Wow this is alot to hope to write out in this next few months or so! Pray for grace, and lots of time! :) Hope you all are doing amazingly well and enjoying the sweet & gentle grace of our Savior Jesus Christ!

Lets get started! Shall we?....

8 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome back to the world of blogger... *wink*

Courtney said...

Thank you friend! I still need a great deal of help with setting this all up. => so perhaps you could give me the low-down? I would like to have friends blogs on my page, how do I do this?

Katie said...

Yeah, blogger can indeed be confusing. I sent you an email with instructions on how to add links. It was a little too long to post as a comment :) If you don't understand I may have to just help you in person next time we hang out. It would be easier if I did that because then you could ask me anything else you need to know... But I sent you the email so I hope it helps! Good luck!

Courtney said...

aw thank you so much friend! I'll be sure to check my mail and get back with you on how it works :) Yes indeed we do need to get together soon! Lets plan something, shall we? I think that this next Saturday I am to be with Mrs. Ballard shopping for lamp shades and other household items, but possibly the next? For like a breakfast/lunch get together? I'm not sure I could do a spend the night thing...

Katie said...

Hello dear. Let's take this conversation to email :) I'll email you!

Courtney said...

Wonderful, that would be marvelous!

Katie said...

Your new email IS a gmail email, no? I just want to make sure I'm emailing you at the right email... I know you used to have yahoo but I thought you switched to gmail--correct me if i'm wrong and I will email to your yahoo account (I've been emailing to your gmail). Thanks!

Unknown said...

oh yes most certainly a gmail and yahoo, I'm trying out gmail to see if I like it, then I shall switch over completely. :)