Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whoa in Mega Need of An Update!


Hey ya'll,

So sorry for not responding to your comments. I am a horrible friend. Let me make up for that, any ideas? :)


Brief Update:

A week in the life of Courtney Cooke

Monday- (Day off)
Vocal Training from 11-1
Make Dinner for family from 3:30-5:00
Soccer from 6:00-9:30
Family night

Tuesday- Work 9-6
Soccer from 6:30-9:30

Wednesday- Work 9-12:45 at Faith Pres.
Meeting with Karen at 1:00
Vocal Training at 1:15-2:30
Work at Crossway 2:45-5:35

Thursday- Work 9-5:30
Caregroup 6:45

Friday- Work 9-5:30
6:00-7:30 Vocal Training
Crossway Singles Outing

Saturday- Soccer 10-4
Set-up 4-5
Worship 5-6:30

Sunday- Worship Practice 8-9:30
Church 10-12:30
Meetings 1:00-3:30


In my off Time I'm working on writing music profusely (Both Christian and Secular Music), going to doctors appointments, helping out at home, and running kids places... Life is wonderously busy. At times I wonder if it will ever slow down.

As far as schooling for Interior Design goes, I'll not be attending at Westwood. Why, you may ask? Because they want $60,000 for my associate degree. Can you say, Expensive? hah, yeah thats what I thought too.... I searched around for other schooling options and found one that suits me and is incredibly less than Westwood, but still provides most of the same benefits: Rhodec International.

So Here's the deal depending upon how crazy my summer may get I might start classes in the first week in June or the 2nd week in August. We shall just have to wait and see....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are crazy busy.

I love song writing. I wish I could hear your stuff!

Anonymous said...

hey court...yeah you are a horrible friend hahaha jk!! Your awesome, and i admire your diligence and joy throughout busyness. We all hit those seasons of life where it feels like there is no time for anything other than what is already on the calender. I've been there, ha that was all my life until it finally started slowing down a little bit in march. but its picking up again for reasons that aren't so great, but God's grace is sufficient! I can't wait to here your songs someday. know that i'll be praying for you daily
stephanie somarriba