Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In Need Of You Oh Lord


My heart is restless in my my wings are all worn out, I'm walking in the wilderness, but I can not get out. I need you oh I need you, precious Savior, Come. I need you oh I need you! Oh how I need you Lord! I need your perfect word, with tearful eyes I see the sin that I have formed.I need to weep and pray, for all the thousand ways that I have failed you just today.


My bed is soaked with sadness, my sadness has no end. A downward spiral of despair that I keep falling in.
I need you oh I need you, I need you Oh I need you! Fill the every longing of my soul! Oh how I need you Lord! I need your perfect word, with tearful eyes I see the sin that I have formed. I need to week and pray for all the thousand ways that I have failed you just today.


Your silence is like death to me.
Oh won't you hear my desperate plee?

Today my soul is soaring way over mountains high, though I can see the valley's they're all just passing by.Its not that I am stronger, look at my feeble wings, but I've been lifted Higher, Yahweh's lifted me in His own strength!I need you oh I need you! To you my soul shall fly, I need you oh I need you! Yahweh how I love you more than life.Oh how I Love you Lord! I love your perfect word. With tearful eyes I see the God who always will endure. Now I can celebrate for all the thousand ways that you have shown me grace,and made my heart in grace sustained, you've made my heart in grace sustained, God make my heart in grace sustained!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with me the other day! I really needed it!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

digiforce said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for posting this thread. I was going through a lot and this song was heavy on my heart but could not remember it for nothing.Finally after hours of failed searching, your page was the last result off a search engine and you had the song i had been searchin for. We dont kno each other but i just wanted to say thx for posting this words. You have blessed me in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

This is a song...who sings it??? I use to hear it all the time and it is so healing but now I can't find it.