Friday, April 25, 2008

Some Amazing Photography

As most of you know, I'm big into anything that is remotely connected to art. Photography is one of those things, I am inspired by. It inspires how I write how I process information, how I compose, and what I free hand. Below are some of my favorite Photographers and I want to give you a taste of each of their works, so that you may enjoy them as well :)

__________________________________________



Cole Thompson

Classic Images in Black & White









Sylvain Lagarde











Todd Schoenbaum




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, incredible photography. I love how each of the above photos captures light in a different way. I wouldn't have made you out for one who would like this type of photography.. you seem to be more sophisticated and high gloss type of person. Anyways... I'm glad you enjoy this type of thing and that it inspires you.

-Josh

Anonymous said...

wow you have some amazing pictures! would you mind if i used some, just for personal use. Like desktop backround. btw, my name is morgan! :] I see that you and i share common ground, out love for Jesus! :] Im blessed to see your heart! In HIs grace, Morganlynn

Courtney said...

Josh- I agree with you the lighting is possibly my favorite thing depicted in each of the photos above. Great eye! More Sophisticated and High Gloss, eh?

Morgan- Its great to meet you! I love meeting people who not only share my heart for photography but also for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Of course go ahead and use them the photographer's names are listed above each frame they are responsible for. :) Hope to hear from you again!

Anonymous said...

wow! I like the pictures!
-Lauren Ann