Friday, February 9, 2007

Girls day out


Here are some pictures for the girls "day out". I can't remember a time I've had this much fun... crazy girls.

Katie really set the stage for this one with her "WELCOME YA'LL".. This is supposed to be a revolt... common' Katie! GEE... :) and I'm about to thrown a brick... dude and I have superb aim look at the finger pointed... its aimed right for you.


We decided to go with a "brick wall" affect with this photo.. uh yah, cuz we cool like that.
Tara blowing kisses to Krista.. whose taking the photo.



Yah I know... looks like a cd cover.... well not exactly what we were going for... but it'll do, good job Becca.


Becca and I... having too much fun with the lamp post



Dramatic... looking aloof... off into the distance where our future hope awaits us...




Brief Beatles pose... cuz cars where impatient to wait for us while we were trying to be creative.



*Blowing KISSES*




- Rusty Painting thingy... I thought it'd be pretty nifty to climb it and all... but I was Told I'd probably fall and die. So I changed my mind...-




TARA you most def. were squishing my face in this pic... haha I like it




Whahahahaha KATIE you are a nut case



common... we like windows


uh, yah it was windy


we so gansta, Katie's belt completes this pic :] actually it really wasn't a belt but Krista's scarf, way to be creative.



I saved the best for last...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, Courtney, you all are crazy! Looks like you had fun though... I see that hardly any one has visited your blog! Well, I will be a regular viewer as I love to read people's blogs. I am going to put a link to your blog on my blog-and once you figure out how to do it, put on for me on your blog. I need to teach you how to do it! Love you...

Courtney said...

aw thanks Katie I really do need help! :0)