Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Awestruck by Beauty



I am overcome with such sweet love for babies and children without homes, adopted Children from all over the world. The joy they bring to life, even in the midst of the most terrible conditions, I am awe struck by their determination to fight for life. I want to adopt them all and keep them forever to myself. The warmth of their smiles.
The sadness of their tears.
The Joy their laughter brings.
They are all such beautiful gifts from God. Precious.


My Prayer is one day to be able to do this for a little boy or little girl.





You are a Gift.





You are Beautiful.

2 comments:

princesskate7 said...

You HAVE done it! You've (well, your parents) have adopted Emma! But I know what you mean and I too want to adopt someday... Heart wrending pictures...

Courtney said...

I love the little girl holding the ball aw shes so precious!! yah I know we've already adopted, but I want to be able to do this one day with my future family. It really is such an amazing experience