Wednesday, March 7, 2007

St. Simons vs. St. Augustine

Concequently I have to choose between two of the most historical places in the southerness of GEORGIA.... or whatever.... and you have no idea, its not easy.

I'm completely paranoid and I need to take a chill pill and just relax about this whole thing... afterall how many times are you given the opportunity to go on a road trip with three amazingly wonderful , and not to mention Beautiful young ladies who just happen to be your best friends.

The main thing is if we can find a FREE or very inexspensive place to stay... that will make our descision SOO much easier and less stressful. See our plans where somewhat changed, because one of us just had a brain blurp or something, and so we can't actually stay where we had planned to for Free.... so you see the delima. We all don't have LOADS of money or anything and right now I'm panicked that we won't be able to find a hotel room less than like 160 a night... like no kidding I just checked the rates on the the 2 star hotels in the areas on St. Simons the cheepest was like 140 a night and only had one bed... sounds pretty crummy to me.

Hopefully everything will all work itself out, but as for right now I'm pretty stressed. Pray for me.

No comments: