Friday, March 2, 2007

Do you remember?

I was looking through my old photo library on my computer and dug up these. Time flies by so fast, it was only yesterday that we were sitting here taking this photo for my dad, as he was about to fly off to India...




Aw do you remember when Noah was this little? I bet Taylor would say she would. Girls I know he's a heart taker and breaker...














Remember, when Caleb told us he didn't know how to smile... Or when I always slicked my hair back with water to keep me from looking like a girl? Gee... I always wanted to be a boy... thank God, that He would deliver me from my "tom-boy" stage!






Well... then theres Christopher and we're still praying for him... ahah



Emma well... she wasn't alive yet






You might say we were at least relatively cute back then... or maybe not






But one things for Sure, we def. enjoy each other... and when one goes away, sadly all of us suffer without them. We complete each other.





But Slowly we have all grown up... and time seems to make us all a little more "maturer"( hehe ) than we used to be...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW You all were so cute! So, do your siblings mind if you post these sort of pictures?? :) Actually, some of them probably like the publicity *laugh* Time does fly by...

Courtney said...

haha naw they don't know they're on here ;) so I'm good.

Anonymous said...

You all were adorable, Courtney, I wanted to be just like you when I was younger and we always hung out at the farm! You were(and most likely still are) and great role model!